TRI.ph also offers IP VPN (Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network), a solution that allows a secure, reliable and a very cost effective way to connect remote offices, workers and partners to their corporate network. With IP-VPN separate networks and individuals are “virtually” present in one network. Through this, remote employees can have access to business critical applications and information absolutely no-worries, for inter-site traffic does not travel across the public Internet, and it uses a strong encryption to provide complete security, privacy, and strong authentication to guarantee identity for data in transit. And since it makes use of the Internet, it is cheaper, simpler and more flexible to avail and maintain than other connecting mediums like long distance telephony, and leased lines to mention a few.
Benefit and Advantage
- Enhanced security. When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secured and encrypted. In this way the information is away from hackers’ eyes.
- Remote control. In case of a company, the great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely even from home or from any other place. That’s why a VPN can increase productivity within a company.
- Share files. A VPN service can be used if you have a group that needs to share files for a long period of time.
- Online anonymity. Through a VPN you can browse the web in complete anonymity. Compared to hide IP software or web proxies, the advantage of a VPN service is that it allows you to access both web applications and websites in complete anonymity.
- Unblock websites & bypass filters. VPNs are great for accessing blocked websites or for bypassing Internet filters. This is why there is an increased number of VPN services used in countries where Internet censorship is applied.
- Change IP address. If you need an IP address from another country, then a VPN can provide you this.
- Better performance. Bandwidth and efficiency of the network can be generally increased once a VPN solution is implemented.
- Reduce costs. Once a VPN network is created, the maintenance cost is very low. More than that, if you opt for a service provider, the network setup and surveillance is no more a concern.