Being dedicated in giving you the best, TRI.ph can now provide you Dedicated Leased Line Service (DLS), suitably made for clients that require a permanent, highly reliable, and highly scalable Internet access facility. It is highly recommended for enterprises that want to operate an in-house IP and higher-layer network. It provides extremely high levels of reliability, availability, and performance and is well suited for high-bandwidth applications such as: corporate LAN or WAN connectivity, multimedia web hosting, FTP, CAD/CAM, streaming media and other mission-critical bandwidth hungry applications.
Benefits and Advantage
- The Advantage of a leased line is that it is a connection directly “laid in” for you – thus you end up with a dedicated connection – for high end business’s usually, with higher speeds, lower contention and faster response times to any problems.
- Typically they are used for people requiring extra high bandwidth, or with distance problems that require a dedicated line.
- It is a 24-hour constant service with support and is dedicated to provide a structure that will ensure you are able to connect fast and directly to your host server or the Internet at all times.
- When you have a leased line you have the ability to connect separate offices and buildings so that they can share data and connections. This in turn allows for better productivity and effectiveness of staff. You will also have the ability to have peer to peer Voice over IP (VoIP) and even share data and other services within your servers all at no additional costs.
- Businesses that are in need of communication 24 hours a day 7 days a week, that is dedicated and uninterrupted or those that wish to build and work their own network will find that leased lines are the perfect answer and most definitely the way forward.