TRI.ph has begun to enter the GREEN ERA. The company believes that improvements in technology are more than just helping business. It should also be with a considerable concern with the nature. Now we take so much pride to introduce the new scope of our company’s umbrella – the TRI.PH LED
LED (Lighting Emitted Diode) lights are the world’s most amazing illumination device. It is the latest cutting-edge lighting technology that is known for being environment-friendly. TRI.ph strongly considers this product as a great help to many companies both for general and special-purpose lighting.
Now, TRI.ph proudly carries only the Top Generations of Led Modular Lights that will fit your preferences and all lighting needs. SHIFT NOW TO LED AND ENJOY GREAT SAVINGS!
IT’s TIME TO LIGHT RIGHT!
TOP 10 BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF LED LIGHTS
- Great Energy and Resources SAVER – LED dramatically reduced maintenance requirements. This translates into energy savings, maintenance savings and an overall reduction in cost of ownership over the product’s lifetime. Save up to 80% power usage by replacing a conventional light source with LED lamp. LED uses much less power vs. incandescent light bulb (normally 80% less). Input: 100v – 240v, output: DC12v – DC24v.
- Longer life – The life of a high-power white LED is projected to be from 35,000 to 50,000 hours, compared to 750 to 2,000 hours for an incandescent bulb, 8,000 to 10,000 hours for a compact fluorescent and 20,000 to 30,000 hours for a linear fluorescent bulb. LED lifetimes are rated differently than conventional lights, which go out when the filament breaks. Typical lifetime is defined as the average number of hours until light falls to 70 percent of initial brightness, in lumens. LEDs typically just fade gradually.
- Lesser Wires and Brighter than conventional lights – LED turned on in full brightness hundred times faster than conventional light source. It makes them more noticeable when used for directional or taillights. Most luxury car manufacturers have realized that LED lamp is more noticeable. LED is blink more solid and can be brighter if used properly. Many Law enforce the ambulances, fire engines, police vehicles etc change their lights to LED technology for the same reason. Lower operational voltage & amperage reduces line voltage drop. That means LED has less wiring cost.
- No UV Radiations / Emissions – LED lamps do no emit UV radiation which means that organic materials such as manuscripts, artwork and artifacts are not harmed. This benefit is particularly useful for museums and galleries where existing halogen lamps can cause UV degradation of displayed materials. Another benefit of LED’s having no UV emissions is that insects are not attracted to LED lights. LED lamps are therefore ideal for use in the food industry and as well as buildings which run external lighting for illumination.
- No Mercury / Durable / Unbreakable – Unlike bulbs or fluorescent, LED cannot be affected by shaking and vibrating. LED tubes which are used to replace conventional fluorescent tubes are made from “unbreakable” plastic not glass and contain no mercury. Fluorescent tubes “flicker” as they age and this can cause issues for migraine sufferers or epileptics. LED tubes do not flicker.
- Environment-Friendly / Recyclable – LED lights have numerous environmental benefits over conventional lamps. LED lights use between 50%-90% less energy which also means large carbon emission reductions, they do not contain mercury, they last up to 20 times longer and they are made from fully recyclable materials. For example, the extruded aluminum heat sink used in LED down lights and LED spot lights is manufactured using 80% post-industrial recycled material. It does not contain any pollutants.
- Lower Temperatures – Conventional lightbulbs waste most of their energy as heat. For example, an incandescent bulb gives off 90 percent of its energy as heat, while a compact fluorescent bulb wastes 80 percent as heat. LEDs remain cool. In addition, since they contain no glass components, they are not vulnerable to vibration or breakage like conventional bulbs. LEDs are thus better suited for use in areas like sports facilities and high-crime locations.
- Water Resistant / Resilient – LED is water proof by itself
- Not easily deteriorates – LED is deteriorating very little degradation compared to conventional light source. First 1000 hrs that light lost will be under 2%.
- Very Stylish / Decorative – It is available in a variety of colours; it does not need a colour lenses to change colours. It saves lots of energy and cuts down tremendously on material cost. It is perfect for decorative purpose. For example, LED wall lighting is great for making your home look great!